We start with a conversation. We want to learn about you and what you are trying to accomplish. It’s important to us to help people find a solution that really works for them.
Here are a few simple things you can do to make our conversation more productive.
- Try to have specific ideas about what you are trying to accomplish with your website. For example "I want to inform people about our services and direct them to call."
- Know who are you trying to reach and communicate with.
- Think about what features you might want. For example, you might want to sell products or have a reservation system.
- A list of other websites that you like the look of or have features you like is helpful.
- Think about your budget so we can find the best solution for you. We never inflate prices to fill your budget! In fact, sometimes, we will recommend a less expensive option if it seems like a good fit.